Thursday, February 24, 2011

Christmas Moments

I know it has been months since Christmas but I wanted to share some cute moments for Christmas. This was our first Christmas by ourselves as a family. We had so much fun. Lots of parties and time to really focus on the true meaning of the holidays. Avery and Logan only asked for one thing from Santa this year - A "Cars" Camera and a "Princess" Camera. I was not going to purchase those items because those were the kind of toys that they would play with for a few minutes and be tossed aside. I tried and tried to convince them to ask for different presents but to no avail they still wanted those cameras. So, I had to brave the mall a few days before Christmas to get the one thing they wanted. Where are the cameras now? Who knows?! But at least Santa came through.






No comments: