Thursday, April 1, 2010

Henry's Blessing

We went to Denver to be at Henry's baby blessing. It was such a special event. We feel so blessed to have him in our lives. One of my favorite things in the world is just holding a newborn. Henry is such a handsome and sweet baby. We also had a chance to spend some time with Caroline. Avery and Caroline are such cute friends. Thank you Katie and Aaron for letting me spend some time with Caroline and Henry. It was also fun doing crafts and cooking with Katie. She has so many amazing talents. I only wished you lived closer.


Beautiful Katie with handsome Henry.
Can you tell that my children were not up for pictures?
My favorite picture of Henry.
I love this picture because his eyes were open.
I love these little hands. We are so glad to have you in this world, Henry!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Aww you are so sweet Jenny! We wish you lived closer too. I thought we might have a chance, but it sounds like Michael is picky.